Supervisor Tracey Towle R MBACP
- I have completed my Diploma in supervision earlier this year. But have supervised my colleagues in the NHS over many years.
- I have been a counsellor for over 20 years and feel I want to share my experience.. Bringing the best out of people at their own pace.
- I use the Seven eyed model of Supervision which lends itself to being authentic and supervisee centred.
- I have experienced good and not so good supervision and aim to bring out the best in supervises.. So they are confident ethical and safe in their practice.
- I welcome students who are just beginning counselling practice.. Qualified Therapists from different modalities.. Its about individual style and I'm open to learning through my supervisees.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Can work using skype online sessions, telephone and by email for clients who prefer this interaction.
Monday - Saturday 9am -5pm Evening appointments available please ask. Weekend appointments available on request.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I have completed my Diploma in supervision earlier this year.