Tracey Towle R MBACP
Exeter, Devon, EX6
- I have completed my Diploma in supervision earlier this year. But have supervised my colleagues in the NHS over many years.
- I have been a counsellor for over 20 years and feel I want to share my experience.. Bringing the best out of people at their own pace.
- I use the Seven eyed model of Supervision which lends itself to being authentic and supervisee centred.
- I have experienced good and not so good supervision and aim to bring out the best in supervises.. So they are confident ethical and safe in their practice.
- I welcome students who are just beginning counselling practice.. Qualified Therapists from different modalities.. Its about individual style and I'm open to learning through my supervisees.