Supervisor Lynn Page PGDip. MBACP
What I offer to supervisee’s
• I work with the Seven-eyed supervision model.
• A healthy supervisory relationship
• Fair and honest evaluations and reports
• Clear and focused constructive feedback
• A commitment to ongoing reviews of the supervision arrangement
• Should you need emergency contact between sessions, you can email/telephone/text and I will endeavour to respond asap.
Please see my main profile for details of the way that I work with clients, to see if we may be a good fit. I offer and encourage a half hour free meet up, to see if we could work together before committing yourself to a formal supervision session.
I charge £50 for a 90 minute session.
Please contact me for further details.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 9am until 9pm (Some Saturday's) (If I am unable to take your call, I will try my best to get back to you within 24 hours, weekends may take a little longer)
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
What I offer to supervisee’s.