- I am an integrative counsellor, supervisor and trainer
- I have many years experience of counselling and supervising adults, including students in training
- I am a registered & accredited member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy and abide by their code of ethical practice
As a counselling supervisor I believe in creating a safe space where difficult client issues can be explored in a collaborative way, leading to creative and more informed work with your clients. Good supervision can be a very enriching experience.
My contract with you
- Fees -£40 per hour payable at the session, or by bank transfer if we are using zoom.
- I will send you a separate contract for online counselling via email before we start.
- The fee is still payable if you cancel within 24 hours of the session
- I will complete any documents needed for course requirements if you are a student
- You may contact me between sessions if you have an ethical dilemma that needs dealing with urgently
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you receive adequate supervision (1.5 hours a month is the minimum requirement).