Zoe Le Pelley - Laurel Tree Counselling Service
Supervision is considered to be an essential part of good professional practice by a range of different professional bodies. The purpose of supervision is to provide a safe and confidential environment for you to reflect and discuss your work and personal and professional responses to your work. My focus is on supporting your personal and professional development within your practice.
My focus is on supporting your personal and professional development within your practice.
Good Supervision promotes the following:
- Allows space for reflection and clarity with your work.
- It is good practice for all organisations
- Supports learning and development.
- Flags up signs of ’burnout’
- Promotes stability, confidence, competency.
I also offer supervision to student counsellors and happy to discuss and tailor a package that that suits you.
Please do contact me for further details including my fees.