Supervisor L. Faith Hewitt MA, UKCP
I am a UKCP Registered Supervisor. I have a Diploma in Clinical Supervision completed at The Sherwood Psychotherapy. The Developmental-Relational approach to supervision, studied and practiced, is appropriate for supporting clinicians practising from a humanistic-integrative perspective.
I work within the UKCP ethical framework for supervision which includes regular supervision of my own supervision.
Who might benefit
- trainees/volunteers or counsellors working in agencies/organisations and need to fund own supervision
- recently qualified therapists looking for a new supervisor
- therapists seeking a change of supervisor.
What I offer
- supervision of clinical practice for any context/modality
- a developmental-relational integrative approach to supervision
- Ethical practice and accountability through supervision of supervision
Please call Faith on 07530 862293
I look forward to hearing from you
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30am - 8:30pm.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
Clinical Supervision .