Supervisor L. Faith Hewitt MA, UKCP
I am a UKCP Registered Supervisor. My Diploma in Clinical Supervision was completed at The Sherwood Psychotherapy Institute.The approach is humanistic-integrative and is based on developmental and relational philosophies. My approach to supervision is appropriate for supporting psychotherapeutic clinicians and other health-care practitioners. I offer individual supervision (face-to-face and online), and small group supervision (2-4 people). I am supported through supervision of supervision.
Who might benefit
- trainees/volunteers or counsellors working in agencies/organisations requiring external supervision
- recently qualified counsellors, therapists, health-care practitioners
- clinicians seeking a change of supervisor
- anyone working in pastoral care
What I offer
- face-to-face or online
- individual or group
- supervision of clinical practice for any context/modality
- a developmental-relational integrative approach to supervision
- Ethical practice and accountability through supervision of supervision
Please call Faith on 07530 862293
I look forward to hearing from you
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30am - 8:30pm.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
Clinical Supervision .