Supervisor Anne McKay, Chartered Clinical Psychologist, Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist, DIT
I am a senior clinical psychologist, qualified since 1993. I work in adult and perinatal psychotherapy. My preferred model is psychodynamic, although I have supervised practitioners working in a range of different modalities, including CBT. I am a certified supervisor in Dynamic Interpersonal Therapy. I supervise both individuals and groups of professionals.
I have been both a manager and a supervisor for over 20 years. I have experience of supervising:
- Clinical psychologists on the NHS to band 8B
- Counselling Psychologists in NHS services and privately
- Psychodynamic psychotherapists and counsellors
- Health visitors, midwives and Family Nurses
- community workers and Family Support Workers
I have a Masters in Consulting to Organisations, and have over 10 years of experience in supervising health professionals in groups.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Wednesday morning, and late afternoon
Types of client
Supervision & training
I am a senior clinical psychologist, qualified since 1993.