Cinda Foley, Counsellor, Psychological Therapist, MBACP Accredited
Whether you are experienced, recently qualified or still training/just starting client work I am adaptable; providing the multiples roles necessary for a good supervisory experience. There is more than one way for clinical supervision to be conducted, though whichever way, I am: open, approachable, kind, and empathic as a supervisor. I offer support between contracted supervision meetings; this is also reviewed regularly as your needs develop.
I provide clinical supervision to counsellors/psychotherapists:-
- Still in training
- Recently qualified
- Working towards accreditation
- Peer supervision
- Groups supervision
- Agency supervision
Supervision is available at The Octagon, Taunton or Kingston St Mary.
- Group (by arrangement)
I strive to embrace the following principles in my work:
- To establish a relationship with my supervisees.
- To understand and implement, when necessary, any one or more of the multiple roles of a supervisor such as a consultant, mention, teacher, model, counsellor or evaluator.
- To monitor supervisees development
- To be flexible and try to meet the different needs of each supervisee; adapting my role and style to meet each supervisees' learning requirements and level.
- To monitor the supervisees approach to clients; offering guidance and to be supportive through supervisees ongoing learning and adjustments when required.
- To support supervisees in maintaining a quality of service to their clients.
- To work within a supervision model/s giving structure to the supervisory process.
- To undertake regular supervisory supervision.
- To continue with my own professional development.
- Individual supervision starts from £45.00 per hour or pro rata.
- Student rates available on application.
- Rates for group supervision upon application.
- Payment to be made prior or on completion of supervision.
- Organisations can be invoiced directly on a monthly basis.
Preferred payment methods BACS, Cash or Cheque.