Supervisor Sabrina Williams (MBACP) BACP Registered
Hi, I am Sabrina. A Counsellor, Psychotherapist and Supervisor.
I offer Clinical Supervision from an integrative approach; with my core training coming from the Psychodynamic, Person-Centred and Existential schools of thought. I also use Creative techniques, when words are not enough and encourage each therapist to feel free to build and explore their personal theoretical orientation.
As a supervisor, my work is to support and empower you to get the most out of the counselling process for yourself and your clients. I will work with you to provide what I think is ‘Good’ supervision, including the following:
· The opportunity to further your personal and professional development and be positively influenced as a person and a practitioner.
· Deepen your knowledge, practice and critical thinking skills.
· Facilitate the process of reflection, self-aware and exploration of contrasting ways of working.
· Challenge you and allow space for you to challenge.
· Ensuring that ethical standards are maintained.
· Help you to maintain client focus, empathy and perspective.
· Support the exploration of any transferential and/or countertransferential relationships.
· Build your confidence in your ‘internal supervisor’, unlocking your full potential as a therapist.
I have experience with working across a wide range of issues including those around trauma, childhood sexual abuse, faith, the transpersonal and those with an intercultural dimension to name a few.
I work with supervisees who see their clients within private practice or within an agency. I provide Supervision face to face in Stockwell however online video conference or other locations may be possible by arrangement.
My rate is £50 for a 50-minute session or £70 for 90 minutes, face to face or. For group Supervision Session (up to 4 members) please enquire for price.
Supervision is available for students, qualified Counsellors/Psychotherapists or others in roles supporting well-being ( e.g support workers and social workers). I offer a free 15-minute initial consultation, for you to explore fit, logistics and ask any questions.
If you are an Organisation looking for a professional, creative and integrative Supervisor, please feel free to call me for an informal chat about your needs, requirements and to ask any questions you may have.
Further information can be found on my website www.Londoncounsellors.co.uk
Thank you for viewing my profile and I look forward to hearing from you.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I offer sessions during the day, in the evenings and on Saturday mornings.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
Hi, I am Sabrina.