Sabrina Williams (MBACP) BACP Registered
Hi, I am Sabrina. A Counsellor, Psychotherapist and Supervisor.
- I am currently offering supervision via zoom.
I offer Clinical Supervision from an integrative approach; with my core training coming from the Psychodynamic, Person-Centred and Existential schools of thought. I also use Creative techniques, when words are not enough and encourage each therapist to feel free to build and explore their personal theoretical orientation.
As a supervisor, my work is to support and empower you to get the most out of the counselling process for yourself and your clients. Supervision can include the following:
- Space to explore client work and its impact on you
- Help to maintain client focus, empathy and perspective.
- Support to explore any transferential and/or counter-transferential relationships.
- Personal and Professional development.
- Opportunity to deepen knowledge, practice and critical thinking skills.
- Discussions around furthering and applying your theoretical orientation.
- Space for reflection, self-aware and exploration of contrasting ways of working, in an empathetic and non-judgemental environment
- Space to challenge and be challenged.
- Support to maintain ethical standards
- Support setting up Private Practice.
- Support to adapt your work for online and worldwide working
- Build your confidence in your ‘internal supervisor’, unlocking your full potential as a therapist.
I have experience with working across a wide range of issues including those around trauma, childhood sexual abuse, faith, the transpersonal and those with an intercultural dimension to name a few.
My rate is £60 for a 1 hour or £80 for 1.5 hours , via Zoom. For group Supervision Session (up to 4 members) please enquire for price. I work with Therapist seeing their clients within private practice or within an agency. I provide Supervision online. Supervision is available for Students, Qualified Counsellors/Psychotherapists or others in roles supporting well-being ( e.g support workers and social workers). I offer a free 15-minute initial consultation, for you to explore fit, logistics and ask any questions.
If you are an Organisation looking for a professional, creative and integrative Supervisor, please feel free to call me for an informal chat about your needs/requirements and to ask any questions you may have.
Further information can be found on my website www.Londoncounsellors.co.uk
Thank you for viewing my profile and I look forward to hearing from you.