Elaine Sherrington - MBACP Accred’ Humanistic Counsellor and Supervisor
I offer clinical supervision online (via skype, zoom etc) to experienced counsellors wanting a collaborative, supportive, reflective space and a warm, down to earth approach.
My approach has Humanistic values at the core, but I am used to adapting to meet the needs of individuals from a range of backgrounds. I am familiar with different supervision models and have worked with counsellors from different counselling modalities.
I view supervision with experienced practitioners, as a collaborative relationship; where we will work together to discuss, challenge, question, reflect and facilitate continued professional growth and development, for the benefit of you and your clients.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA Hons Humanistic Counselling - Chichester university
- Certified practitioner in PCE - CfD (Person Centered Experiential Counselling for Depression) - Metanoia
- Certificate in Counselling Supervision
- BACP Accreditation
I have specialist qualifications, training and experience gained in:
- Brief Solutions Focused counselling in a University student counselling service
- Experiential Person Centered Counselling for Depression (in an NHS Iapt service)
- Time limited counselling (in an NHS Iapt service)
- Alcohol and Substance Misuse counselling (in a community drug and alcohol service and rehabilitation home)
- Assessments, Risk Management and Safeguarding
Fees and Availability:
I will have some availability again from September 2021
£45 for 60 min session / £65 for 90 min session (some prefer one 90 min session each month, others like 60 min session twice per month - I can be flexible with this)