Supervision for qualified counsellors and counsellors in training.
A Person-Centred approach where UPR, Congruence Empathy are at the centre of our work together.
To work with you as a whole person and in doing so, we may well explore personal issues that have arisen from your client work.
Together we would be able to decide if and where you would find the appropriate and ongoing support. We would work together to ensure a safe, competent, effective and accountable practice.
A collaborative relationship, sharing experience and responsibilities between supervisor and supervisee.
Respect for your experience and input.
A safe, supportive, encouraging and creative environment in which to:
- explore issues arising from client work
- in which to reflect upon client work
- in which to re-energise
- in which to re-focus and re-frame or to evaluate other opportunities
- to work on aspects of self
- in which to acknowledge held emotions or any charges left over from client work
- in which to increase awareness
- in which to grow
A place to expand knowledge, to develop skills and understanding.
A written agreement for us and our work - our Supervision Agreement.