Jo Ann Burns Psychotherapeutic Counsellor, Adults, Teenagers. Accredited (MNCS).
It is a great way to clarify the subsistence of good practice and to maintain ethical guidelines and boundaries. It is also a space for you as a practicing or training counsellor to reflect in-depth on your ways of working. There are different ways of working within the structure and context of a supervisee and supervisor working relationship, but your supervision is about what you bring to the process with any client issues.
- Empahsis is on you and your understanding of how you work as a counsellor.
- What is your knowledge of your clients and how you work with this knowledge?
- How do you react to transferences and co-transferences between you and your client's?
- Reflective acknowledgment of any impact of client's issues.
- Reflective awareness of any ethical dilemmas.
- Identification of awareness of the self on the client from the unconscious.
- Strategies to help clients move forward.
- Any professional developmental needs of further training etc.
- Ideas for managing a private practice from basic administration to self-advertising, diary management, the what's needed remit of running a successful counselling practice.
SUPERVISION FACILITATES GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT AS A COUNSELLOR.
The Fee is £40.00