I am a UKCP registered Child & Adult supervisor. I offer online and in person supervision. I work with counsellors, psychotherapists, play therapists & people working in the helping professions. I have supervised groups and teams since 2005. I enjoy supporting people to develop their potential, therapeutic skills and individual style.
Supervision will help you to develop your confidence and skills in your work. It provides the opportunity for you to reflect on and review your practice; discuss individual cases; consolidate skills and develop confidence.
Supervision is relevant for any professional working with people. It is a developmental process supporting the supervisee to develop their skills and the quality of their work. Supervision provides a confidential space to:-
- receive support and positive feedback
- develop your understanding and awareness
- develop your professional competence
- enhance the quality of your work
- protect yourself and your clients
- gain clarity over roles and boundaries in your work
- experience a safe, supportive place to discuss difficulties in your work
I can provide individual and group supervision. I also offer supervision for professionals offering Equine Assisted Psychotherapy & Learning. I work in Dumfries on Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Equine Assisted Supervision is available on Thursdays at Low Row, near Brampton.