I hold a Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Supervision and provide supervision to individuals or groups. This may include face-to-face supervision, skype supervision or telephone supervision.
I adopt an integrative approach in my supervisory practice, which is always supervisee led. My aim is to focus on your needs and what you hope to achieve and experience from being in supervision with me.
Appointments are available during the daytime, evening or at weekends. Timetabling of sessions is flexible to fit in with your schedule.
My practice is five minutes walk from Balham underground/main line station where I provide a secure, welcoming and confidential space in which you can be understood and valued. I will help you to explore and reflect upon your challenges whilst offering an independent supervisory perspective.
I am an accredited member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and adhere to their ethical framework for good practice.
Training, Qualifications and Experience:
● BA Hons Counselling (First Class)
● Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
● Diploma in Counselling Supervision
● Certificate in Counselling Skills/Studies
● Couples Counselling training
● Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) training
● Neuro-Linguisitic Programming (NLP) training (including coaching)
● Trauma and Crisis training including Trauma Incident Reduction (TIR) techniques
● Intercultural training
● Sexual Diversity training
My fee for supervision is £50.00 per hour.
Concessionary rates may be available to counsellors in training.