John Bradley BACP Senior Accredited Counsellor for Children and Young People
I am a Person Centered supervisor and have been providing supervision since 2008.
I currently supervise trainee counsellors, recent qualified counsellors and experienced counsellors.
I offer both individual supervision and also group supervision.
I have also successfully supported supervisees achieve the BACP's counsellor accreditation and I am currently supporting more supervisees through this process.
My supervision qualifications:
- I have a Certificate in Person-Centered supervision from the Norwich Centre for Personal and Professional Development.
- I am also a BACP Senior Accredited Supervisor of Individual Counsellors.
My other counselling qualifications are shown on my counsellor profile.
My supervision philosophy:
My supervision practice is based on the belief of offering my supervisees the Core Conditions (Congruence, Unconditional Positive Regard and Empathy) and trusting in the development of their internal locus of evaluation / internal supervisor.
I see my roles as supervisor to:
1. deliver information, suggestions or strategies to my supervisee;
2. to offer support, understanding and acceptance of my supervisee;
3. responding to identified supervisee goals and needs, such as ethical issues, management issues and boundaries.
My Individual Supervision Fees are:
- £40 for 1 hour
- £60 for 1.5 hours
If you would like to discuss anything about the possibility of us working together in supervision, please feel free to phone or email me.