Supervisor Jean Callender MBACP Counsellor/Supervisor
Who am I?
• I am a person centred integrative counsellor, supervisor and trainer.
• I have a B.Phil in Counselling children and young people in education, a counselling Diploma, P.G.C.E in teaching and training and a Certificate in Supervision. I attend regular ongoing training and conferences and have regular supervision.
• I have a wide experience of working with children, young people and adults.
• I am a member of the BACP and I am bound by its ethical framework and good practice for counselling and psychotherapy. I abide by its good conduct procedure.
What is my ethos?
• I view my role as a counselling supervisor as providing a safe, creative and appropriately challenging, yet supportive space for exploring client work within the BACP ethical framework.
My business contract:
• Fees: £40.00 - per hour (payable at each session)
(£30.00 per hour for Students)
• Full session payable if session cancelled with less than 48 hours notice.
• I am contactable between sessions if you have an emergency situation or an ethical dilemma.
• I will complete documents needed for course and work requirements.
• It is you responsibility to ensure that you receive adequate supervision. (1.5 hours per month is the minimum requirement)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available between 3.30am to 8.00pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays Your sessions will last 50 minutes.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
Who am I?.