Supervisor Caroline Georgiou
- I completed my Certificate in Supervision (COSCA Accredited) in 2009. I was trained in Person-Centred and Psychodynamic approaches to Supervision.
- I thoroughly enjoy this dimension to my practice and feel that supervision is a crucial source of support, challenge and growth.
- I supervise Counsellors and Counsellors in Training.
- I offer a discounted price of £30 an hour for Supervision or Counselling to Counsellors in Training as a way of supporting individuals on their journey to becoming a Counsellor.
- I have extensive experience in supervision and benefit greatly from the 18-year relationship I have built with my supervisor (psychodynamic). The energy that my supervisor and I have created inspires and nourishes me as a practitioner.
- Supervision is an ethical obligation and a crucial source of support, growth and learning. As practitioners, it is our responsibility to explore blocks to our work, to understand the relationships we are creating with clients and to recognise the impact being a counsellor has on us.
My commitment to you:
- Available when you need support with your practice (extends out with arranged sessions)
- To listen to you with an open mind and open heart
- To be responsible to you and your clients.
- To encourage your growth and development
- To participate fully in creating a mutual alliance with you
- To challenge you and be open to challenge
- To use my supervision to ensure I am supporting you the best way I can
Sessions can be held either in person, over the telephone or via Skype.
£30 for 60 minutes for Counsellors in Training & £40 for 60 minutes for Qualified Counsellors. Block bookings available. (see website)
Contact me and we can discuss how I can support you in your practice or training.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Working from home
On Street Parking
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I completed my Certificate in Supervision (COSCA Accredited) in 2009.