WPF Therapy: A taste of training
This is an online workshop.
Are you thinking of training as a counsellor or psychotherapist, but have a lot of questions that need answering? If so, this online two-part taster day will help you explore what therapy training involves and what it can lead to.
This experiential event offers the opportunity to explore your own motivations for training and busts the myths about therapy training.
Why do this workshop?
- Do I want to be a counsellor or a psychotherapist?
- What is the difference between counselling and psychotherapy?
- How do I know what model of therapy is right for me?
- What does training as a therapist involve?
- What qualities do I need to have to be a good therapist?
- How do I know what makes good training?
For more information and to book your place, visit Eventbrite.
Hosted by WPF Therapy
WPF Therapy is a well established and respected therapy training organisation. Throughout the year we provide CPD workshops and lectures to augment the clinical and theoretical learning offered by training organisations. This also offers the opportunity to focus on topics pertinent to the clinical work provided by new and established practitioners.