Working with young people (aged 16-25) and complex needs
Identify positive approaches and effective strategies in working with trauma and complex needs with young people.
About this event
Helping young people in our current climate is going to require additional tools and knowledge. In this training, we will dive into the world of complex needs, the behaviours around them and the trauma and adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) that lie beneath them. We will explore techniques and strategies that will equip us to help increase resilience and promote self-efficacy with the young people we work with.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify positive approaches and effective strategies in working with trauma and complex needs with Young People.
- Develop tools in supporting Young People with complex needs.
- Gain a greater understanding in adolescent behaviour and the effects of trauma.
- Counsellors and Therapists
- Social Workers
- Housing Officers
- Support Workers and Volunteers
- Team Leaders and Managers
- Other related professions
Find more information and book your place at greenwoodevents.co.uk.
Greenwood Events runs affordable CPD training and aspires to facilitate a vibrant and lively network of like-minded people working in the helping profession who meet up to learn, network and share expertise and knowledge. Join the Greenwood Events mailing list here - http://eepurl.com/dLYUu2 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org