Working with organisational dynamics workshop
This workshop explores the role of unconscious mechanisms and dynamics in organisational settings. How are our thoughts, feelings and behaviours impacted by the unconscious in organisational settings?
This workshop provides a mixture of learning styles, including teaching concepts, the sharing of my experience, individual and group reflection. I will draw upon my experience as a psychotherapist working with clients in private practice, including for Employee Assistance Programmes. I will also share my learnings from working as a consultant in organisations in the private and public sector.
This workshop will explore:
- The need to examine the unconscious in organisations.
- Identity in the workplace.
- The survival brain and its effect on the modern-day work setting.
- Managing change.
- The impact of childhood experiences on how we manage our thoughts, feeling and behaviours at work.
- Personality styles and relationship dynamics.
- Envy and competition.
- Leadership, power and authority.
- Transference in workplace settings.
CPD Certificates Provided (six hours).
Please bring your own lunch.
To book, click on the link below:
About the host
I am an experienced UKCP registered integrative psychotherapist, working in private practice. I also have experience in IAPT (NHS) settings and severe mental health. I am a Director of Saynor Bailey Fraser Ltd, offering consultation and training on organisational culture, including wellbeing.