Working with ego and self-states in trauma recovery
Four-part training in working with ego/self-states in trauma recovery.
Facilitated by Dr. Zoë Pool.
This course aims to enable participants to:
- Compare and contrast different therapeutic models and metaphors of ego-states, self-states, self-parts, internal family systems and structural dissociation.
- Understand and map your own ego-states, self-states, and self-parts.
- Work with your own parts and recognise how these emerge in work with clients.
- Recognise clients’ self-states.
- Develop skills in safely accessing and working with clients’ self-states.
- Understand, recognise, and work with dissociative phenomena on a spectrum.
- Understand diagnostic criteria for DSM-V for dissociative disorders.
- Feel confident completing the dissociative experiences scale questionnaire with clients.
About Gail Longhurst
Facilitated by Dr. Zoë Pool