Working with compulsive overeating
A lively and interactive CPD workshop for professionals looking to learn more about working with clients struggling with overeating.
The workshop includes:
- Learning to recognise compulsive overeating vs 'regular' overeating.
- A look at the food addiction debate.
- Practical guidance for helping clients struggling with compulsive overeating.
- Exploring the role of ‘diet mentality’.
- Body image, weight loss and transformation.
About Sarah Dosanjh
Sarah is a psychotherapeutic counsellor who facilitates groups for clients struggling with disordered eating at a private clinic in Central London. She presents a lively, interactive workshop, designed to be informative and relevant for her fellow practitioners.