Working with binge eating - weekend workshop
About this workshop
This is a lively and interactive CPD workshop for professionals looking to learn more about working with clients struggling with compulsive eating.
The workshop includes:
- Learning to recognise compulsive overeating vs ‘regular’ overeating.
- A look at the food addiction debate.
- Practical guidance for helping clients struggling with compulsive/binge eating.
- Exploring the role of 'diet mentality'.
- Body image, weight loss, and transformation.
- Reflecting on your own relationship with food and how this impacts the relationship with your client.
By the end of the workshop participants will leave with increased confidence in their ability to support clients who are struggling with binge eating. The learning can be easily integrated into their own therapeutic approach to enhance their current practice.
Hosted by Sarah Dosanjh
Sarah is a psychotherapist and author of the book 'I Can't Stop Eating'. She presents lively, interactive CPD workshops designed to be informative and relevant for her fellow practitioners. She currently has two therapy groups up and running and is passionate about helping therapists get groups up and running in their private practice.