This workshop aims to introduce alternative ways of working creatively, to enhance the therapeutic relationship.
The key areas we will look at on the day are:
- what is creative working?
- how to prepare for the work
- introducing different mediums to engage clients
- using creative tools to overcome a client’s psychological barriers
- exploring the impact of using creativity in therapy.
The mediums we intend to introduce are:
- sand tray work
- Russian dolls
How we work
Our workshops are experiential to enable counsellors to participate and develop their own understanding.
Throughout the day we offer:
- group reflection and discussion
- new tools and handouts to enhance the learning experience
- time to explore, discuss and practice the new skills introduced.
Hosted by Sue Crossland
Jill Ulman Bsc PGCE & Sue Crossland BACP Accred Jill and Sue have a wide range of experience writing and delivering training for charities, NHS and other organisations. They hold a joint belief that continuing personal development is essential within the therapy vocation. They enjoy working creatively to offer stimulating and engaging training.