Women's support group for relationships
This support group enables you to discuss and explore various topics about anything that is important to you, which will promote positive emotional well-being, in a confidential and private setting on webinar.
This is an upcoming support group, starting on Thursday 11th August 2016, from 7pm to 8pm. The support group will take place every second Thursday of the month.
- Do you suffer from anxiety?
- Do you often feel depressed?
- Is falling in love causing you emotional pain?
- Are you tired of meeting the wrong men over and over again?
- Do you suffer from low self-esteem?
- Are you giving away your power in your relationships?
- Are you tired of being single and lonely?
- Do you difficult to love yourself?
- Are you addicted to drama in your relationships?
- Do you find it challenging to control your children?
- Are you having problems getting on with your work colleagues?
- Are you finding it tough to move on from a painful relationship?
- Do you want to have children but find it a challenge to meet the right person to settle down?
- Do you find it difficult to love, or receive love?
- Are your childhood experiences preventing you from moving forward in life?
- Do have a self-sabotaging behaviour?
- Do you feel that you don’t deserve the best from relationships?
- Are you attracted to men that are abusive or controlling?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then become part of the monthly women's support group for relationships on webinar and overcome these problems now.
There will be regular guest speakers.
Advance booking is required.
In order for me to deliver what woman really want from this support group. I would be extremely grateful if you could please complete the questionnaire below, highlighting the most important topic(s) that you would like to explore.
To submit response, visit http://goo.gl/forms/eAWrVCGu2C
Call 0787 9897 063 for more information.