Women's self development group - WIT (Women In Touch)
A monthly self development group for Women who want to re-discover themselves and lead more fulfilling lives, have fun and speak their truths!
The group will discuss issues such as :
- Why do we say yes when we want to say no!
- Relationships - the good, the bad, the changes.
- Guilt - the most negative emotion you can have!
- Why is self esteem so important.
- Anxiety (worry) and depression - how does this affect women.
And any hopes, fears, or situations that might be holding you back from living your life to the full.
The group will be facilitated to some extent but also offers the chance for experiential sharing.
We will meet the first Tuesday of the month, from 7-9pm, cost will be £10.
Places will be limited to 6 - to register your interest email: firstname.lastname@example.org
"A girl should be two things - who and what she wants" - Coco Chanel