Women's humanistic therapy group
A therapeutic group offers a unique and confidential space in which we can reflect upon ourselves and get valuable feedback from others.
The experience of working with other women in an on-going group over time is empowering, enlightening and creates opportunities to get to know and share who we are.
Any issue can be brought and worked on. Some recurring themes have been:
- Creating and managing satisfying relationships with partners, friends, family and colleagues.
- Work and career transition or satisfaction.
- Self care and building self-esteem.
The group meets fortnightly for six Friday evenings from 6.30-9pm and one Sunday* from 10am–4pm per term.
Dates for 2019 are:
- 6th January*, 18th January, 1st & 15th February, 1st & 15th March, 5th April.
- 28th April*, 10th & 24th May, 7th & 21st June, 5th & 19th July.
- 15th September*, 27th September, 11th & 25th October, 15th & 29th November, 13th December.
Spaces are limited to six participants.
Please call or email to discuss any aspect of the group further.
About Natasha Curnock
I've been a therapist for over 10 years. My professional training was through experiential group work and I continue to be in my own personal development groups for the enriching experience it brings. My previous career was international qualitative research where I moderated discussion groups & workshops on a broad range of issues and subjects.