Why your private practice is not thriving - master class
Are you a therapist looking to set up your private practice? Learn from the mistakes of others and avoid making these common errors that can hinder your financial success.
In this session, we will cover the most significant mistakes therapists make when it comes to sales, marketing, and creating waiting lists. Whether you're struggling to attract clients, trying to turn your existing practice into a full-time business, or looking to introduce other therapeutic services to gain more clients and free up time for other areas of your life, this session has you covered.
We will discuss topics such as:
- Growing your private practice
- Finding a suitable location and premises for your practice
- Branding and marketing your practice
- Client referrals
- Introducing other well-being services into your practice
- Establishing your fee structure
- Sales strategies (including how to turn introductory calls into paying clients)
- Taxation and financial matters
By the end of this session, you'll have a better understanding of how to build a thriving and successful practice.
The event will be hosted by Kate Megase, a BACP-accredited psychotherapist, author, clinical supervisor, and finalist for the Croydon Business Awards 2022.
- Date: Saturday 3rd Feb 2024
- Location: Zoom
- Time: 11am to 12:30pm
Tickets are available on Eventbrite:
- £100 standard ticket
- £150 VIP (including free resources)
Kate Megase is a BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) accredited Psychotherapist and the author of ‘Dump the Baggage; A Therapist’s Guide to Building Self-Esteem and Positive Relationships’. She is also a Clinical Supervisor and a Certified Life Coach.