Weight loss solutions for life: An eight-week course for change
- Do you want to lose weight, maintain that weight loss and live a life free from thoughts dominated by food?
- Have you tried every diet to lose weight only to regain it, often plus more?
- Do you know all the dos and don’ts of weight loss but somehow still struggle?
- Do you have an unhealthy relationship with food and your body, which doesn’t work for you?
- This eight-week course could be your answer.
It’s not a diet but a whole new way of understanding yourself and living with food.
For two hours each week over an eight-week period, you and a small group, will be guided through an exciting journey of knowledge, self-awareness, practical exercises and skills, so that food can take its rightful place as a source of enjoyment, nourishment and balance.
Sarah Wrigglesworth is a qualified and experienced counselling practitioner, who has for many years worked with people just like you, who want to be free from the hold food has over them, enabling their weight to settle appropriately and live life to the full.
If now is your time to do it differently, to transform your relationship with food for life, then call to find out if this course is for you.
For more information visit: call Sarah on 07900 321862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org