Understanding low self-esteem - practical workshop
Low self-esteem is something that often affects our clients - and ourselves! Clients often want us to 'cure' their low self-esteem, but how easy is that?
In this experiential workshop, we will explore many aspects of self-esteem;
- how negative emotional conditioning drives low self-esteem
- different ways, both cognitive and relational, to explore and work on our sense of self-esteem (and how to use with clients)
- a good range of resources are provided to compliment the workshop learning
Numbers restricted to a maximum of 20.
Drinks and snacks provided; please bring your own lunch.
- £75 - students or early bird if booked two months before
- £85 - general price
- £65 - organisations or groups booking and paying for six places
About Lynsey Lowe
Lynsey Lowe is a BACP accredited therapist with extensive experience of working with survivors of childhood abuse.
Sally French was a sexual offences specialist lawyer who worked for the CPS for 25 years. She is now a UKCP accredited therapist.
Lynsey and Sally both enjoy training and working together to aid survivors and therapists.