Transgenerational trauma conference
Most trauma clients carry the burden of transgenerational trauma.
Whether it’s the result of abuse within a family or the far-reaching, painful legacies of racism, oppression, and violence, these wounds can lead to decades of suffering and unhappiness unless our clients get the help they badly need.
To effectively treat trauma, we must be able to identify and provide healing for the transgenerational trauma that’s inhibiting our clients.
Fortunately, thanks to groundbreaking neurobiological research and clinical insight, we now have the knowledge and skills to expertly pinpoint and transform this often hidden form of trauma.
Now, in this all-new online CPD conference, we’re bringing together a world-class group of innovators and researchersto share their in-depth insights and proven techniques that will help your clients take back control of their lives.
Join us, along with hundreds of your peers, for a rare and exciting opportunity to engage with leading trauma innovators, including:
- Professor Rachel Yehuda: psychiatry and neuroscience professor and cutting-edge trauma researcher.
- Dr Peter Levine: developer of the Somatic Experiencing psychotherapy approach.
- Dr Pat Ogden: creator of the Sensorimotor Psychotherapy method and a pioneer in somatic psychology.
- Professor Stephen Porges: neuroscientist and developer of the Polyvagal Theory.
- Plus, special keynote address: Baroness Floella Benjamin on facing adversity and trauma with the power of Smile.
To find out more and register, please visit catalog.pesi.co.uk.