Training course: soul retrieval for therapists
This experiential training course is for anyone working therapeutically. It will teach you the ancient tool of soul retrieval, and there will be many opportunities to use the therapeutic tool of journeying. These tools will be adjusted to contemporary practice, through applying the context of psychosynthesis and shamanic concepts.
We will cover:
- The shamanic concept of soul loss
- Shamanic worlds: the lower, upper and middle worlds
- Shamanic helpers for soul retrieval, power animals and spirit guides
- Grounding and integrating of the retrieved parts
- Shamanic and psychosynthesis concepts and tools.
About Sue Fox
Christa Mackinnon: psychologist, therapist, counsellor, shamanic teacher and author of three books about shamanism and therapy. http://www.christamackinnon.com
Sue Fox: psychosynthesis psychotherapist, supervisor, group facilitator and former senior faculty staff member at the Institute of Psychosynthesis. http://www.Sue-Fox.com