Train as AST registered sandplay therapist in the North East
A fabulous opportunity to train in the North East of England. The Association for Sandplay Therapy has adopted Eunice Stagg’s Sandplay training curriculum for its core requirements to register as a Sandplay Therapist – STR.
This training is a transformative learning programme, designed so participants transform as human beings as they learn
Course will cover:
- What sandplay is and does.
- Understanding the sandplay process.
- How to work with clients safely in sandplay.
- Jungian sandplay theory.
- Understanding the movement of the psyche and the symbolic process.
- Understanding sandplay through the elements, chakras, alchemy, storytelling – and much more.
Please contact Rachel McGovern for dates and other details; email@example.com.
About Rachel McGovern
Eunice Stagg (MA, RST, CST, MBACP Accredited), registered sandplay therapist/consultant for The AST. A Senior Accredited Counsellor/Psychotherapist with the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), she has conducted Sandplay training in UK, Africa, India, New Zealand, Malaysia and many countries throughout the world.