- Counselling Directory - Find a Counsellor Near You>
- The women's development programme
The women's development programme
What is the women’s development programme?
This programme is a weekly structured development plan, which will help you address any area of your life that is stopping you from your personal best.
We will meet on a weekly basis each week to discuss and explore area(s) of concern. The duration of the plan is for six weeks. This can be done face to face or via Skype. It is recommended that you focus on no more than two areas of concerns at a time, to ensure you make the changes that you would like to happen.
The aim of this programme
- build your confidence/self-esteem
- attract the right type of men (and find answers to attracting the wrong type of men)
- maintain your relationships (spouse, family, friends and work colleagues)
- improve your self-image
- improve your diet and achieve your desired body weight or shape
- set goals to help you achieve and make your dreams a reality
- dating tips.
Duration of each session
60 minutes per week - one area of concern
90 minutes per week - two or more areas of concern
Cost of the programme
£30 for assessment - 1 hour
Sessions - 60 Mins (£35) - one area of concern
Sessions - 90 Mins (£45) - two areas of concern