The official intro to transactional analysis - TA101
The TA 101 is the official two-day, (12 hours), introduction to transactional analysis, (TA).
TA is a theory of personality and offers a range of models that can be used to understand communication and relationships (with yourself and others);
- learn more about the main concepts of TA: parent, adult, child, (psychological) games, life scripts, 'I'm OK - you’re OK'
- gain an internationally-recognised certificate
- two-days of rich theoretical learning, group discussions, experiential learning, fun, relaxed and encouraging environment
- take away a really useful set of tools to use in your personal life and in your work, whatever your occupation or workplace
- provides a pre-requisite for any further training in TA
With Jan Baker, CTA (P), PTSTA (P), MSc (P), UKCP Reg., Dip. T.A. Supervision
Contact me directly for more information and how to secure your place. Places limited to eight participants and available to over 18’s only. Attendance at the full course is required to gain your certificate.
Email email@example.com or telephone on 01652 655 454 / 07831 834 110.
Next course dates: Saturday 7th / Sunday 8th March 2020.
Cost including certificate: £100.
About Jan Baker
Jan Baker; Psychotherapy, counselling, supervision, training in North Lincolnshire; individuals, couples and groups.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 01652 655454 / 07831 834110
Certified Transactional Analyst (P)
Provisional Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst (P)
MSc (P) UKCP Reg.
Dip. T.A. Supervision