The GCS open day
The GCS open day is a free event for anyone interested in finding out how GCS can help you develop personally and professionally.
Are you interested in:
- Training to be a counsellor?
- Developing your own or your staff’s listening skills?
- Finding out about counselling careers opportunities?
- Child and family training with the Tavistock and Portman at GCS – PG Cert and MA?
- Learning valuable skills - if you are supervising or managing others?
We are offering free training and counselling careers sessions to give you an opportunity to ask questions and learn about the best counselling training and career pathways for you.
Come along for an informal, lively event where you can meet tutors, ask questions and get a feel for how special it is to train with GCS.
Although the event is free, we are asking people to register their interest. Book your place here - Training.Bookings@gloscounselling.org.uk
GCS offers high quality therapeutic training and development in the heart of Stroud, supporting our trainees every step of the way. As the largest counselling training provider in Gloucestershire outside of the NHS, we offer a wide variety of training courses to help you develop the qualities of good listening and therapeutic support.