The GCS open day
Are you interested in:
- Training to be a counsellor?
- Child and family training with the Tavistock and Portman at GCS – PG Cert or new MA?
- Learning valuable skills - if you are supervising or managing others?
- Developing your own or your staff’s listening skills?
- Finding out about counselling careers opportunities?
The GCS open day is a free event for anyone interested in finding out how GCS can help you develop personally and professionally.
We are offering free training and counselling careers sessions - to give you an opportunity to ask questions and learn about the best counselling training and career pathways for you.
Come along for an informal, lively event where you can meet tutors, ask questions and join in free taster and discussion sessions (for child and family training) to get a feel of how special it is to train with GCS.
Although the event is free we are asking people to register their interest. Book your place: Training.Bookings@gloscounselling.org.uk.
GCS offers high quality therapeutic training and development in the heart of Stroud, supporting our trainees every step of the way. As the largest counselling training provider in Gloucestershire outside of the NHS, we offer a wide variety of training courses to help you develop the qualities of good listening and therapeutic support.