TA101 - an Introduction to TA
This two-day course is packed full of simple to understand yet powerful models that can be applied in a wide range of personal and professional settings. TA is used widely throughout the world in organisations, education, counselling, psychotherapy, and coaching.
You will be invited to reflect upon your own patterns of thinking, feeling, and behaving as well as those of others. There will be many opportunities to explore and integrate the learning using a range of activities, discussions, and exercises.
We will cover topics such as;
- life script - how we make decisions early in our life that continue to influence our behaviours as adults
- psychological games - how we unconsciously set up to repeat patterns that serve to keep our world predictable
- ego states - the different aspects of ourselves and how we utilise them
- transactions - the ways with which we communicate with others
- rackets - how we seek to maintain a version of reality
Pre-course requirements: A curious mind!
Recognition: TA101 certificate from EATA (European Association for Transactional Analysis) with international recognition. This is a prerequisite for any further training in transactional analysis.
Hosted by Sylva Jolliffe
Sylva Jolliffe MSc, CTA, PTSTA, UKCP Registered. Hi I am a certified Transactional Analyst with 10 years experience in private practice. I am passionate about TA and how it's easily understandable models help us understand ourselves and others. This in turn provides us with the space to explore alternative ways of thinking, feeling and behaving.