Supporting LGBTQ+ kids or those questionning their identity - workshop for parents and families
Are your kids questioning their sexual or gender identity?
This four-hour workshop is an opportunity to;
- understand more about LGBTQ+ identities, journeys and outcomes
- learn the language you can use to talk to your kids and others about LGBTQ+ issues
- learn from the experience of other families, their pitfalls and successes
- share your hopes and fears with others in similar positions
- create a support network to help you on this journey with your child
Hosted by Francesca Pittwright
This workshop is run by Frankie, a Psychotherapist working with children and families and co-founder of Alphabets LGBTQ+ Youth Group in Glastonbury. Frankie is an out and proud Queer woman who feels passionate about supporting LGBTQ people, young and old and their families.