- Counselling Directory - Find a Counsellor Near You>
- Support group for people who want to understand their...
Support group for people who want to understand their eating habits and gain control
This is an opportunity for personal growth in a safe environment, with peers who will support and empathise with the journey you are on.
The sessions will be run around an open fire in a woodland setting, which will help give you a natural feeling of well-being. From this, the group will grow into a support network of people who have an understanding of what each is going through.
The benefits of support groups are:
- A belief that you are not alone.
- You will gain an understanding of why you over eat.
- You will not be judged.
- You will be listened to.
- You will understand the emotions tied to your habits, and where they came from.
- It is a safe place to allow yourself to be vulnerable.
These are just a few of the benefits you may see when taking the decision to change your life, and all the time being supported by myself.
This is not a weight loss group, and no scales will be on site.
The programmes will be run from a woodland in Great Chart, Near Ashford, Kent, and will be fa-cilitated by an experienced therapist.
Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. Wayne Dyer
About Mark Wood
My name is Mark and below is a brief outline as to why I feel this type of group is important.
Taking therapy outdoors has a huge impact on the physical and mental wellbeing of my clients, and teaches them the tools they need to live the life they want.
The group and I will help anyone who attends fulfil their potential, and take control of life.