Support group for anxiety, loss
About this group
“Every one of us is losing something precious to us. Lost opportunities, lost possibilities, feelings we can never get back again. That’s part of what it means to be alive.”
Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore
Starting in October 2020, we have two weekly support groups to offer you. Each group will meet weekly and can accommodate a wide range of people. This is a space to explore your experience of anxiety, loss and rejection but this might cover a range of issues.
Who is this group for?
We welcome people of all age groups (18+) and gender.
Our group psychotherapists are offering 7.30 pm-9 pm on Tuesdays (Oct 13 onwards) and (6 pm-7.30 pm Thursdays (Oct 15 onwards).
They are experienced and highly qualified practitioners.
The group will meet weekly. Absenteeism affects the group dynamic so we discourage it. We understand there might be unavoidable emergencies.
Details, dates and costs:
- Oct 13, 2020 onwards : Tuesdays from 7.30 pm - 9 pm and
- Oct 15, 2020 onwards : Thursdays 6 pm-7.30 pm
- Small groups.
- Experienced and highly qualified group therapists.
- Evening times for your convenience.
- Age range is 18+.
- £160/month, weekly sessions; £480 for 3 months; £1600/year ; Discount code CD10