Stop being stuck at work - how to make work meaningful and rewarding
Do you need to change direction, but don’t know what to do?
Maybe you’ve had a successful career so far, but there’s a feeling something’s missing?
Has a more fulfilling job, a better salary, or a satisfying work/life balance always felt out of reach?
This two-day seminar will explore:
- Your relationship to work and money.
- Your own values, as distinct from those of your family and peers.
- Tools to find your sense of purpose.
- Obstacles and overcoming them.
- Goal setting and making change happen.
Max 10 participants. Suits those in therapy or personal development work.
To book, email email@example.com.
About Jared Green
Jared Green, UKCP, is a Psychotherapist in central London. He was recently featured in Psychologies Magazine discussing workplace wellness and speaks and trains other therapists on workplace related issues. Prior to training as a therapist Jared worked for 15 years in international e-commerce.