So, what is a Clinical Will?
This workshop is designed for student and qualified therapists who want to become familiar with the concept of Clinical Wills, and its relevance to ethical clinical practice.
- What is a Clinical Will, and its relevance to the BACP Ethical Framework?
- Who should have a Clinical Will?
- The role of the Executor.
- What are the responsibilities involved in writing a Clinical Will and the responsibilities of the Executor?
- What we need to tell our clients and how to contract with clients in relation to our Clinical Will.
- Data Protection and confidentiality issues.
- Tips for writing your Clinical Will.
Please see our website for further details.