Setting up in private practice
If you're a qualifying or newly qualified counsellor or psychotherapist then this practical, interactive workshop will help you find your own answers to key questions:
- Why do you want to work in private practice?
- Where will you practise from?
- When will you offer sessions?
- What will you call yourself?
- Who will you work with?
- What issues will you specialise in?
- How will clients find you?
- How much will you charge?
Topics covered include the practicalities of running and marketing your practice, the client journey, creating a vision for your practice, and gaining the mindset of a private practitioner.
About Karen Dempsey
The workshop is run by Karen Dempsey – a UKCP-registered psychotherapist and supervisor with a thriving private practice in south London – who trains and mentors therapists in good practice management.