Setting up a successful counselling practice
This one day workshop addresses the questions and practicalities for therapists wanting to start out in private practice. This course will take place on Zoom - but will have all the usual elements of discussion and interactive elements, including small groups.
The course covers:
- Is private practice the right choice for me?
- The advantages/disadvantages of working from home or an office space.
- How should I charge?
- How much should I charge?
- How should I take payments?
- Should I have a cancellation fee?
- What insurances do I need?
- Does GDPR affect me?
- What business expenses can I claim?
- What directories should I use?
- What other marketing should I consider or avoid?
- Brand awareness.
- Do I need a website and how to get one?
- Working for organisations/EAP programmes.
- Professional wills.
Numbers restricted to a maximum of 20.
To find out more or to book a place, visit our website.
Hosted by Lynsey Lowe
Lynsey Lowe is a BACP accredited therapist with extensive experience of working with survivors of childhood abuse. Sally French was a sexual offences specialist lawyer who worked for the CPS for 25 years. She is now a UKCP accredited therapist. Lynsey and Sally both enjoy training and working together to aid survivors and therapists.