See me not my mask - working with CSA and sexual trauma
3 Carment Drive
We're delighted to launch our series of CPD workshops with Lynn Simpson of Kingdom Abuse Survivors Project (KASP).
See me not my mask...
- Please look beyond that me that you see
- Please look behind the face that’s on show
- Please look and find the hurt, the real me
- Help me remove the mask, and let me go.
The aims of the training
- To support an increased understanding around the complexities of disclosure and in particular how those affected may react or respond.
- Increased understanding of the complexities surrounding those who experienced sexual trauma
- Be able to recognise the difficulties for those disclosing or reporting sexual trauma and how they can present
- Increased understanding of the importance of the listener role when working with sexual trauma
- Increased skills and understanding in responding to individual disclosure
- Increased knowledge and understanding of CSA.
Training methods used
- Role play
- Small/large group discussion
Early bird price £85 (until 25th June), full price £95.
Refreshments and lunch included. Contact us for more information and booking and payment details.
About Francesca Howell
Southside Counselling and Therapy Centre Personal and Professional Development offers high quality CPD and other courses and events on the Southside of Glasgow.
If you would like more information please call us on 0141 637 7706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org