Sandtray therapy skills training - a fully experiential six hour CPD
Sandtray therapy skills training
A fully experiential six hour CPD training for qualified & student counsellors & psychotherapists.
Sandtray therapy can help us support our clients to recover from trauma, work through conflicts, have insight into their relationships and behaviours and gain a greater understanding of themselves.
In this fully experiential training you will learn the skills needed to facilitate effective and safe sandtray therapy with your clients.
- Origins of sand play therapy
- How to put together a sand tray kit
- How to work safely & ethically with sandtray
- Using sandtray to explore family & group dynamics
- Creative and free sand tray play
- Sandtray to explore and understand parts of self
- Working with the symbolism of the personal and collective unconscious
- Working with trauma & conflictFee.
Numbers are limited to eight attendees so book early to avoid disappointment.
Contact trainer Nicola Harbridge MBACP for booking & further information firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0778 3391 394
About the host
Nicola Harbridge is an integrative counsellor who uses the creative arts with her clients of all ages. She has her private practice based in Sudbury where she works with adults and children. She has been a lecturer in counselling children & young people for the University Campus Suffolk and was a counsellor and trainer for Rape Crises.