Safeguarding training for counsellors in schools
Our safeguarding training is designed for qualified or trainee counsellors who work or volunteer in schools which allows those attending to have a suitable safeguarding certificate.
All our safeguarding training is delivered by approved safeguarding trainers. All our safeguarding training includes the PREVENT duty as standard.
- Raising awareness
- Relevant legislation
- Indicators of abuse
- What to do when you are concerned
- PREVENT - what this is and your responsibilities
The price includes:
- Highly qualified safeguarding expert trainer
- Continuous professional development attendance certificate which remains valid for 3 years
- Safeguarding board approved resource booklet.
Courses are extremely popular so please book on our website to secure your place.
About Maaike Beech
Judy Taylor holds a degree in Childhood and Youth Studies and is a qualified teacher. Judy has been part of the Local Safeguarding Board Training group, helping to raise the standard of safeguarding training. Judy has been responsible for leading safeguarding training for staff working with children, young people and vulnerable adults.