Safe, professional and effective practice workshop - six hours CPD.
A CPD course designed to help practitioners who wish to evaluate and enhance their practical working skills and knowledge.
Topics covered include personal safety, setting up, boundary and contract setting, lone working, home working, home visits, working in an agency or educational facility, handling violence and aggression, effective supervision, record keeping and legislation.
Ideal for both qualified practitioners to refresh their working practice, or trainees and students wanting to experience and learn about the practicalities and guidelines of working with clients.
- This course is suitable for all theoretical styles.
- It includes presentations and interactive group activities.
- You will also receive a certificate to confirm six hours of CPD.
- Tea/coffee/biscuits supplied, please provide your own lunch.
- Course fee £65 – cash or cheque in advance. Bank transfer up on request. (Early bird discount £60.00 before 01.09.2017).
Cancellation Policy: full refunds up to 24.09.2017. Refunds from 25.09.2017 - £25.00.
There is limited space so do book early or for any queries please contact either:
Duncan on 07900004695 - firstname.lastname@example.org or Dee on 07887612287 - email@example.com.
Address: Room 3, 534 London Road, Westcliff on Sea, Essex, SS0 9HS (near Halfords).
Parking is available in side streets and is convenient for public transport.
About the host
The course is presented by two highly experienced and dedicated counsellors/trainers/supervisors.
Our experience includes working for the NHS, private healthcare hospital, schools, NHS and support agencies.
Duncan Paveling and Dee Johnson MBACP (Accred.) MNCS (Accred.)