'Rhythm2Recovery' training workshop 2018
A two-day course that provides attendees with the practical tools and skills to introduce rhythm into their practice in order to address the social and emotional challenges faced by their clients. No previous music skills are required.
Exercises that examine values & boundaries
- Rhythm exercises for fun and focus
- Rhythm exercises for teamwork and healthy relationships
- Rhythmic mindfulness
Rhythm exercises for better communication
- Listening exercises
- Exercises for managing adversity
- Exercises promoting responsibility
- Rhythm exercises for the safe expression of feelings
- Rhythmic exercises for identifying feelings
- Emotional regulation exercises
- Grounding exercises
- Rhythm exercises for coordination
Activities to examine healthy relationships/bullying/violence prevention programme plus access to 120 activities, videos and manuals to support your practice.
About the host
Ray Watters is a humanistic counsellor and member of the BACP he predominately works with adolescents in educational settings. Ray has been using rhythm in his practice for years working in the mental health field and within the Neuro-Diverse community. He also maintains a private practice and also counsels at Charterhouse School, Godalming.