Revealing the meaning of dreams - a gestalt approach
The workshop is a new CPD event that will take an existential stance to understand the meaning of dreams as a response to the existential 'hum' that shapes our experience of the world.
"Never forget, in working with our dreams, even for a moment, that we move on treacherous ground where nothing is certain, but uncertainty" - C.G. Jung (Man in Search of a Soul)
What you can expect;
- Therapeutic insights into facilitating dream work that offers a non-interpretive framework enabling the dreamer to make sense of their dreams in a significantly meaningful and powerful manner.
- Personal insight into your own relationship with dreams within an existential context of the "givens" of life and "relational uncertainty".
- 'Live' dream work with opportunities to work with Alan on your dreams.
Cost and time: £60, 10am-4pm (arrive for 9.45am).
Venue: Christ Church, Chapel Street, Halton, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 7RW
(Refreshments provided – bring packed lunch or food outlets in the local vicinity if required)
Alan Leach (BSc.Clin.Psych.) studied at the Gestalt Therapy Institute of Philadelphia and has 30 year’s experience in the counselling field. Alan's professional expertise embraces the topics of bereavement, dreams, and shame. He has been working therapeutically with dreams for many years, leading workshops throughout the UK, Norway, Australia, and USA.
- Please complete the registration form and pay £60 deposit to secure a place on the workshop.
- BankTransfer: 11-03-94 03156657, or https://www.paypal.me/AlanLeach
- Places are limited so book ASAP (no refunds but credit will be given to other workshops if unable to attend)
For further info, contact Alan Leach on 07896 359 342, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
'Still picking my jaw up off the floor from Saturday! Amazing new dimension to therapy discovered for me...can't wait to discover more!'
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1036531893030110/
Working on dreams - a gestalt approach
About Michelle Bradley
Please note that I am advertising this course on behalf of Alan Leach and all queries should be directed to Alan Leach 07896359342 email email@example.com
Alan Leach (BSc.Clin.Psych.) studied at the Gestalt Therapy Institute of Philadelphia and has 30 year’s experience in the counselling field.